Client Programs Manager
Looking for a chance to clearly see the impact of your work? Driven by a persistent feeling of discontent? This might be the opportunity for you.
Chassi provides actionable process intelligence ready on day one. We’re changing the way functional leaders of NetSuite-operated businesses discover what’s going on within their core business processes, draw insights to create improvement plans, and monitor execution in real time!
We’ve built an AI-powered, cloud-based SaaS tool that automatically and objectively visualizes processes and ties them to performance metrics. It shows as-is processes, bottlenecks, wasted work, and how the employees use the system in real-time.
With Chassi, businesses on NetSuite discover issues fast, quantify the ROI of fixing them, and continuously measure the impact of solutions.
We’re looking for a Client Programs Manager who will help us grow our client programs and develop business use cases.
- Has a strong grasp of finance and business operations concepts
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has experience in client-relationship building and management
- Has a self-starter and agile mentality
- Perform process discovery, business data analysis, and model/map processes
- Deliver client presentations and manage client relationships, development, activities, and skills
- Manage and deliver client onboarding
- Develop and deliver Chassi training, professional written materials, guides, project plans, etc.
- Develop use cases for Chassi based on how the client uses the technology
- Manage and route application issues and support tickets
- Work closely with development and product teams to improve the application
- Support sales cycle and develop product demos
- You’ll be instrumental in driving value to our customers, enhancing the product, and expanding the market.
- You’ll get in on the ground floor of a growing startup and gain unprecedented visibility into funding, scaling, and team composition.
- You’ll have unlimited advancement opportunities to carve your own career path here.
- Salary Range: $120,000 – $140,000
- Equity: You will have the chance to be an owner in Chassi and make a bet on yourself and the impact you can have on the company. We know this is a different way to evaluate an opportunity, so we’re always happy to talk you through it.
- Unlimited PTO: We strongly believe in balancing work and life. So take the time you need to show up as your best self for Chassi.
- Work from wherever: We’re based in Scottsdale, AZ, but our team is dispersed across the country. If there’s a reason for you to be in Scottsdale, we’ll get you there.
- Learning: Continually learning and bettering yourself is one of Chassi’s core pillars. So, if there’s a conference, course, or training you want to attend, we’ll cover it.
Our company is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally-recognized basis including, but not limited to: veteran status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other protected status. Our company will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.