Meet your new competitive advantage
Management consultants use Chassi to cut assessment time in half, increase the quality of design, rapidly test solutions before and during implementation, and measure throughout the engagement.
A different methodology with Chassi
Assess with ease. Design with higher accuracy. Measure with confidence. Implement with accountability.
Assess objectively and instantly
Expand your service offerings
Simply win more customers
Strengthened relationships, increased revenue, and happy customers.
Chassi partners with Stellar One
Stellar One used our partnership to strengthen their reputation as a forward-thinking organization that deploys technology to empower people and drive measurable results for their customers.
HOW IT WORKS
Focus on adding value. Chassi handles the rest
While you create solutions, build client relationships, and drive profitability, Chassi is streaming data straight from your client’s ERP to give you an end-to-end, real-time view of your client’s business processes.
- A sightglass into what you’ve never seen.
- Our sensors connect to an ERP in seconds and immediately begin collecting your client’s as-is processes and past performance. This data is based on how your client’s employees interact with the ERP, something that’s never been captured before.
- Process everything as it happens.
- We stream this data securely outside of the system, so there’s never any degradation or slow down for your client. Honestly, they won’t even know we’re there.
- Get an all-new understanding.
- Using AI, we translate this data into intuitive dashboards, live activity streams, smart alerts, and automatic visualizations that objectively show your client’s business processes with no mining, lengthy assessments, or hypotheses required.
Partner with Chassi
Serve your customers like never before with objective visibility and measurement into core business processes like never before.
Richard Sellar, CEO
“By collecting data that was previously unavailable, Chassi is able to bring performance insights to every level of the business. Tying activities to outcomes not only increases employee engagement but production overall.”